I get asked this question a lot.
I *KNOW* the fact that I have a baby on the way in less than two weeks hasn't sunk in.
Nervous? Yes! In denial still? Sometimes!
Being pregnant forces you to really listen to your body. Unfortunately, I feel like it's speaking in Swahili most of the time. Was that twinge important? Is the baby about to fall out? What happened to my boobs?
I think I'll continue in a semi-denial state until I get gushed or realize I'm in the hospital and some person I've never met just stuck a crochet hook up my hoohah to break my water. Or I'm staring at a blue drape with no clue what's going on "down there" as they slice me open and rearrange my insides. Otherwise the nervousness will seriously hinder my ability to stock up on sleep.
11.01.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment