Yesterday was my last day of work. To say I'm happy and relieved would be an understatement. It did seem sort of weird to say "See you in six months or so." It's actually closer to seven, but I didn't want to freak people out too much.
The contractor dude is a walking disaster. My boss has been in town the last couple days and even she doesn't like him much. I feel a little guilty about leaving everyone in his incompetent hands, but they'll deal and my health is more important.
I had a bit of a dizzy spell yesterday. It's been very humid and I was taking stuff out to my car from my office. Lucy's really making a home for herself in my upper abdomen, taking up lung and stomach space. No wonder I lost four pounds in two weeks. I eat breakfast and lunch and I feel like I'm still digesting it at dinner time. Maybe I should switch to high calorie foods. Maybe an all ice cream diet?
Who would have thought I'd get pregnant and LOSE weight. Almost six pounds total the whole pregnancy. Doctor doesn't seem to be too worried, but cautioned about the four pound loss being a continuing trend. Lucy gained a pound this last month, though.
So it's me and the baby room and the house for the next six weeks. Lucy's room looks like a baby store threw up in it. I have loads and loads of laundry to do and little organizational tasks to accomplish around the house. I guess this is nesting.
9.29.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment