9.22.2007

It's Raining Love

Sounds cheesy, doesn't it? But it's the way I feel right now. I had my work baby shower yesterday and my friends/family shower today and I can't believe how cared for I feel right now. The folks at work were absolutely lovely. They've been very supportive throughout the pregnancy and threw a really nice shower. Today I got to see my friends all in one place at one time, old friends and new ones, and we had a wonderful time. Friends and family far away were also there in spirit. My mom was totally in her element and I just sat back and let her have at it.

I'm absolutely exhausted from today and yesterday, but I go to bed feeling really warm and fuzzy. And I'm not prone to that kinds of mushy crap normally.

1 comment:

InkyW said...

how I wish I could have been there, but hopefully my package arrived in time and I was "there" anyway :)

love you, miss mushypants.